We Are Adjusting
The Nova Scotia College of Chiropractors has consulted with Dr. Strang, the Chief Medical Officer of Health and his team to ensure that we open in an extremely safe way because our patients need us. Your chiropractor’s top priority will always be your health and well-being. Chiropractors in Nova Scotia have added new measures to ensure you feel safe while being able to access chiropractic care.
What are chiropractors doing to protect your health in their clinics?
- Introducing a new standard of sanitizing and cleaning high-use areas
- Pre-screening patients and ensuring physical distancing in waiting rooms
- Using protective equipment when physical distancing is not possible throughout the clinic, which may include face masks and disposable instruments during treatments
What can you do to help us?
- Practice good hand hygiene habits. All clinics will have hand washing or sanitizing stations for you to use
- Talk to your chiropractor in advance of your appointment if you require reassurance to resume in-person appointments
For our full press release (PDF format) please click here.