We Are Adjusting
The Nova Scotia College of Chiropractors has consulted with Dr. Strang, the Chief Medical Officer of Health and his team to ensure that we are open in an extremely safe way because our patients need us. Your chiropractor’s top priority will always be your health and well-being. Chiropractors in Nova Scotia have added new measures while you continue to access chiropractic care in their offices.
What are chiropractors doing to protect your health in their clinics?
- Holding a high standard of sanitizing and cleaning in practices
- Using protective equipment as needed, which may include face masks and disposable instruments during treatments
- Being considerate of patient concerns and available to address individual needs as appropriate
- Passive patient screening at the door
What can you do to help us?
- Stay home if you are feeling unwell.
- Practice good hand hygiene habits. All clinics have hand washing or sanitizing stations available
- Talk to your chiropractor in advance of your appointment if you have any concerns or require any special accommodations