Many people think of chiropractic only as a response to injury or pain, but chiropractic can also be used as a wonderful preventative healthcare tool with wide-reaching benefits for individuals of all ages and with varying degrees of pain and/or function.
Patients who often visit a chiropractor include:
- Individuals living with pain
- Those working in manual professions
- People with a history of traumatic injuries such as car accidents or falls
- Students and office workers where posture and sitting are a concern
- People who want to move better and stay active as they age
There’s no age limit on who can visit a chiropractor. Nova Scotia’s registered chiropractors work with patients of all ages to identify problems, treat pain or other complaints, and develop plans that will support the unique needs and goals of each individual.
In short, chiropractors don’t simply offer a “one size fits all solution” but rather tailor their treatment to your needs for the best possible outcomes.
What is your health goal?
- A round of golf…
- Playing with your grandkids…
- Athletic performance…
- Improved daily activities…
- Better posture…
Whatever it is, a chiropractor can help you get back to what you love.
Common reasons people may seek chiropractic care:
- Back pain
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Disc problems
- Hip pain
- Knee pain
- Neck pain
- Plantar Fasciitis
- Radiation into legs / sciatica
- S.I. joint problems
- Shoulder pain
- TMJ (jaw pain)
- Whiplash injuries
- Car Accidents